[Nfb-krafters-korner] PC Vs. Mac

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 21:49:58 UTC 2012

I have always been a PC user as well. Those questions are great for me as
well! The only product that I have ever owned from Apple was an Ipod nanno.
I recieved it as a Christmas gift. I was not one who was particularly
interested in getting an Ipod but I do love music so when I got it, I might
have fun with it as long as the right music was put on it. I enjoyed that
little Ipod for a month or two until it stopped working for me. I wound up
giving it away in the end. I have never had an Ipod since then. I was not
even into the Iphone except for what it looked like since I had not seen one
until one of my NFB friends showed me their's. I was not into a flat screen
of anything in less someone could find a way for me to use it without site.
I only showed interest in the Iphone 4s when one of my blind friends started
raiving about it and then showing it off once they got one for Christmas. I
have been very impressed with what an Iphone 4s can do ever since. My family
was very surprized that I wanted an Iphone when I told them. When my younger
sister asked me about wanting an Iphone, I told her that it was not just an
Iphone but it was an Iphone 4s with an awesome screen reader and serry. I
can't wait until I get my own Iphone 4s! I will still always be loyl to the
PC computer. I don't plan on giving up my PC laptop computer even with an
Iphone.
Kendra