[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 00:25:28 UTC 2012

This folding keyboard has a little shelf like thing so you can put the
phone on it when you are using both the keyboard and the phone.  There is a
padded sack that the keyboard fits into and I think you can put the IPhone in
it, too.  I never tried that as I have a special place in my purse that the
 IPhone fits perfect.

In a message dated 9/5/2012 4:07:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,