[Nfb-krafters-korner] a chat - Hobby Lobby Apt

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 03:51:19 UTC 2012

Hi Nancy,
If you can go to the app store on your phone.  Mine is on the first page.  I
went to the search tab and then in the edit field at the top of the screen
typed in hobbylobby all together, and it came right up.  Then you can double
tap on it and then near the top right there will be a free button and you
will double tap it and then you will be prompted to enter your apple id and
password.  That should be the same as what your itunes account is as well.
Jill