[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Sep 6 10:59:15 UTC 2012

How can you stand the repeat of each number, when you are trying to remember the phone number and dile it.  I think that would drive me crazy, especually with a memory problem!
If I was trying to remember to dile 301 and the phone was saying, at the same time, 33 00 11, I think I would have trouble remembering the original number.

Terry P.