[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note taker

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:52:21 UTC 2012

Yeah at first that was the off-putter for me, until I saw one in
action. Now I love it, whether I have an external Bluetooth device or
not. I also have learned to take advantage of autocorrection. It's
saved me a whole boatload of typing since I've started to learn what
it'll let me get away with. I can type "terre" and it'll finish my
name for me. If I accidentally type "thw", it'll fix it for me to
"the". '-) Occasionally it does mess up, like when I'm trying to type
in fantasy and/or foreign names, but usually gets them right. And if
I use such a name often enough, it'll get the hang of that even and
correct it for me.