[Nfb-krafters-korner] My own crafting pursuits

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:17:09 UTC 2012

Hey there everyone!
	So just thought I'd post an update on some stuff I've been working
on lately. I've been working with all sorts of origami models, some
from Lindy's collection and others from Essortment, and some I've
been able to work out fairly easily while others have proven more
challenging to interpret. I just finished setting up the session e-
mails for the crane class (shameless plug: I think today's the sign-
up deadline for that. '-D) I've also expanded my work with kumihimo,
and recently started a 12-strand project with a lanyard clasp thing
at one end that I took off a thumb drive where it was rather
extraneous. But the good progress I've made with that means I'm going
to be able to use that technique for future projects. I want to try
to put a plain ring in the other end so the lanyard can be fastened
together--but I'm not there yet. '-) So I'm keeping fairly active on
both those fronts these days, and plan to do something with loom-
knitting in the near future again too.

Terrence