[Nfb-krafters-korner] aps for the blind

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:21:50 UTC 2012

Yep, and if you've had it for several months, probably the first
thing it's going to want you to do is update it--your version's
probably way out of date. '-) It should give you instructions on the
computer screen that you can read with JAWS and follow. Regardless of
whether it needs to update, the phone should eventually automatically
start syncing with your computer.

Terrence