[Nfb-krafters-korner] My own crafting pursuits

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 20:50:19 UTC 2012

As for my pursuits, I'm still working out an easy seaming technique for a
headband class, in the meantime I'm about to see what itls like working with
fun fur, I have 2 orders for a Hello Kitty headband, then I also have 6
orders for the fine wire necklace. Another new yarn I'm about to try out is
the ribbon yarn and all this has to be done before christmas! So for the
moment you might not want to count on a headband class this year, lol
And, in other great news, I am now an excited owner of the new just released
July 2012, KB All in One Loom, which is a small guage adjustable loom, with
a wooden base and nylon, grooved pegs, it's been sitting over there, scaring
at me for two days, hehe I won't let myself touch it until I get some of
these other projects out of the way.
I look forward to adding leather crafting to my list of crafts I can do.
Barb