[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do Folks Still Talk About Crafts Here?

Henry Osborne nascaryarnman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:43:06 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I agree with both Kathy and Debbie, this site was set up for crafting. I may make a lot of enemies here,but, if these folks want to talk about tech no stuff, then they should either talk off list, or form a tech no talk site division with the national headquarters like the k k division did.
My e-mail in box is so stuffed with tech talk that has nothing at all to do with crafting that it isn't even funny.
Kathy, and Debbie, thank you both for allowing me the opening to vent.
Regards.
Henry