[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tanya's dishcloth

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:19:07 UTC 2012

Hi,
I too enjoyed the class. Seeing as though I'm a beginner with loom knitting,
I was happy to learn the EWrap stitch. I considered that progress along with
being reassured that my looms were normal for having pegs that needed to be
put back in.
Thanks to Tanya and everyone else in the class for your help and patience!

In Christ, Miranda