[Nfb-krafters-korner] Leather crafting

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:27:20 UTC 2012

Hi,
I did a bit of leather crafting at summer camp a few times, and I enjoyed
it. I too would be very interested in classes with this craft.
I'm trying to remember, but is the stamp used in conjunction with the
patern/design? Maybe I'm wrong, so please correct me if I am. I don't want
to confuse anyone, that's for sure!

In Christ, Miranda