[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo (was Re: My own crafting pursuits)

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 15:37:26 UTC 2012

Yes, it does come out braided, though unlike, for example,  the
lanyards they teach at kids' camps, these cords are made on a flat
disc, with slits holding the threads in place that aren't being moved.

Terrence
On Sep 6, 2012, at 8:37 PM, Miranda B. wrote:

> Hi,
> This craft sounds very interesting, and I have never heard of it
> before now.
> I too would be interested in learning more/participating in a class.
> With the basic 7-strand patern you're talking about here, am I
> visualizing
> it correctly when I think of brading of sorts? Or, am I way off-base?
> Thanks, and have a great weekend!
>
> In Christ, Miranda

>>> Nfb-krafters-korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/