[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friendship Bracelets (was: RE: Kumihimo)

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:30:22 UTC 2012

Hi,
Wow! I'm excited to look at the friendship bracelet book.
Cats are great for demanding our attention, I promise! A cat my husband once
had pead on everything including expensive snow pants and an expensive
answering machine.
Our current two are pretty well-behaved, although the older one (the one who
wanted to help me loom knit) is more of a trouble-maker than the younger
one. LOL. He's used to Daddy's previous very early morning work schedule, so
he still thinks 4:00 is time for the rest of the household to get up, and
he'll do anything to wake us up including unplugging the fan when it's humid
and muggy!

All of your projects sound like a lot of fun, and I too know it's hard to
resist all of these wonderful classes and crafts to learn!

In Christ, Miranda