[Nfb-krafters-korner] macramé

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 05:18:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was browsing around the  net to see if I could find some books on this
subject. I didn’t, though I found some interesting books on jewelry making.
Anyhow, I kept browsing around and found a website that as a collection of
macramé knots with explanations of how to do them. they also have patterns
to try once you get the hang of making the knots. I have not checked out the
accessibility of this site yet, it is after 1 A.M. and I am tired, but I
will look more tomorrow. You can also take a look at the site if you are
interested.

http://www.free-macrame-patterns.com/learn-macrame.html

have fun.

Cathy