[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fiber and Yarn Retreat in Texas

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Sep 10 00:02:46 UTC 2012

Wow, this sounds great, and it is only 30 miles away, but the price is
daunting. I'll have to save for next year.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039