[Nfb-krafters-korner] Kumihimo

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 04:40:24 UTC 2012

No, you don't need a larger disc, just more slits. '-)
Assuming you're referring to my "foam-filled poster board" reference--
have you ever seen that poaster board stuff that's like foam stuff
sandwiched between two cardboard pieces? You see it used for displays
sometimes and/or to make things stand out more. It may have another
name but I can only think of "poster boad" at the moment.

Terrence