[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Shopping

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 10 18:04:27 UTC 2012

Hi Ramona,
I am just finishing up my third Harry Potter Wizard's Scarf, but using black
and gold for the Pittsburgh Steelers - and today will begin the Basketweave
Scarf I am doing with the Fiber Minds knit-a-long -

OH, I know all about STASH! lol
Dangerous, maybe, but it is an addiction and I do not want an intervention -
no way! lol
Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976