[Nfb-krafters-korner] homespun yarn color descriptions

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Sep 10 22:30:26 UTC 2012

Ella rae, a Turkish yarn, comes in all sorts of colors in the HEATHERs - I
just finished a great shrug out of the red heathers - and a shawl from a
cornflower blue heather.  I love this yarn!
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com