[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Group Forming

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 23:51:52 UTC 2012

I'll be there if I ever find my way out of this yarn maze. Just received a
box of Red Heart super save yarns, must be at least 10+ skeins in there, I
want to display it, not tuck in a drawer!
Now, to work on my stash of nicer yarns, I've now tried the fun fur and
having fun with it, have some ribbon yarn for a scarf, want to try some of
the alpeca, merino and other such yarns, no my stash is no where near done,
LOL
Barb