[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Shopping

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:47:49 UTC 2012

Woot! Woot! cindy...congrats to finding a great storage item and on using stash yarn.
I have only used stash yarn since January except for a poncho I was making for my niece. Big smile....every time I get down to a few bins....Amanda finds someone getting rid of yarn...so I am in debate on whether that is my stash yarn or theirs...smile....still a fun endeavor to try and only use from the stash!