[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Group Forming

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:50:24 UTC 2012

Aren't there a lot of ways to pet our yarn?  My new box came today.
Tomorrow I have a reader and can label all the different colors in Braille.
I have 18 square shelves and 24 plastic drawers for yarn.  I will have to
double up colors from the new box, so they all have to get labeled.  Now I
am planning to stay out of yarn stores until after the craft show in
November that I am chairing.  But I will get a few more things made.  My
bbeauty operator sells crafts during December, so I can take some things
there, too.  Not only do I get to sell things, but also examine everybody
else's.  Fun!  Fun!
I finished a little sweater for my grandson, age six, today, green and
yellow (his team is Green Bay)  and sewed together an afghan for my oldest
granddaughter. Sorry, I can't help pur'rr'rr'rr'rring. No time for knitting
tomorrow though!
Ramona