[Nfb-krafters-korner] the ten steps of yarnaholics anonymous

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Sep 11 13:08:10 UTC 2012

Wsuper job, Cathy!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Cathy [mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 8:28 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] the ten steps of yarnaholics anonymous

The ten steps of yarnaholics anonymous

1 we admitted we loved yarn and without it our lives would be miserable.
2 came to believe that yarn was the best thing to spend any extra money on.
3 made a decision to purchase more yarn whenever possible.
4 made an inventory of all the yarn we currently had on hand.
5 admitted proudly to God, to ourselves and anyone who would listen, about all the yarn we currently owned.
6 we were entirely ready to make another trip to the craft store.
7. we humbly asked our friends for any coupons they might have to help us purchase more yarn.
8. made a long list of all the yarn we planned to purchase when we next went to the store.
9 went directly to the store after making our list and purchased tons of yarn!
10 planned to continue to increase our stash and make more crafts with yarn for ever and ever.
Cathy