[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Shopping

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Sep 11 14:36:32 UTC 2012

OH, Cindy, how familiar this all sounds to those of us who are yarn
aholics - or should I say, Yarn Snobs?
lol

Sounds like the perfect yarn storage unit to me though. You just never know
how things will work out.

My yarns are all stored on shelves in my fibers studio/office. I sit here
surrounded by YARN on shelves, all in individual drawer containers on those
shelves, and all labeled on the fronts so I don't have to search for what I
need. I bought these drawer containers at Dollar General stores and they are
just super great for yarn storage - keeps it all clean and organized.  But
then, I do have to acknowledge that I DO have some yarns in covered
decorative containers stacked in another room, too.  It looks quite
innocent - three nice wicker like containers, nice turquoise colors, all
stacked - three different sizes that stack on top of each other.  Looks very
pretty there in the dining room - but they are chock full of YARN! lol
I think that is it though - so not so bad.
Lynda