[Nfb-krafters-korner] macramé

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:06:13 UTC 2012

Kendra,

I did a search on Ehow.com and came up with a large number of articles
including how to make a variety of macramé knots, patterns, and all kinds of
information.

I did macramé back in the 80's and can't remember how to do it anymore. But
I would like to learn it again. I can't remember quite what I made my purses
from, , it was either a thick rough textured yarn, or perhaps it was hemp.
Anyway, hope you find what you need there. I saw a pattern there for a
headband, that should be an easy project, and there was another pattern for
a cap, one for a bracelet or necklace. So take your pick and let us all know
how it goes. Who knows, you might end up teaching us after you learn it
yourself.

Cathy