[Nfb-krafters-korner] macrame - square knot

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Thu Sep 13 06:35:06 UTC 2012

Hi to all,
Below, find a link to a description of the square knot, one of the basic
knots used in mekrame. If you have done even a little mekrame, this
description should help you refresh your memory. If you have never done
mekrame, this description might not be enough to get you started since it
does rely on drawings/pictures. Once you understand the basic concepts,
though, you should be able to practice the variations of the knots using the
verbal instructions.
Lindy
http://www.free-macrame-patterns.com/square-knot.html

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK: