[Nfb-krafters-korner] friendship bracelet pattern link

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 16:14:12 UTC 2012

Usually for friendship bracelets you fold the strands in half creating a
loop and tie a knot then proceed from there with your bracelet.  The loop
you create is part of your closure. Then on the other end you use a larger
bead  to put the ends thru and tie another knot to secure the bead.  Now you
put  the bead thru the loop and you have a closure.  Remember you need that
first loop to fit the bead thru it so don't make it too big or too small.
You don't even have to use a larger bead you can use a knot.  I like to use
a thin leather that they have in colors and then you leave a friendship
bracelet  on as friends are forever.  So when you bathe it does shrink and relax
 .  I love to wear one on my ankle.

In a message dated 9/13/2012 11:35:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,