[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's dishcloth class

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 18:13:53 UTC 2012

Hi, I left you a VM earlier this week. My schedule has been upside down, and
curve balls have been thrown every day and some times more. I filled my
child care spots, with a very crazy schedule where some days I work from 7
am to 10 PM, and one of those kids is a 4 month old. Add to that a computer
that is on its last life and you get chaos... So I apologize for seeming
flaky but some major adjustments are happening around here. I'm still very
interested, and hope we can find a time to talk in the next few days so I
can get things started. I've also finally found a new church after living in
Williamston for 5 months, and I will be joining the choir and our first
practice is tonight. After a year of inconsistent everything I'm trying to
find a new normal. I pray things settle down. I'm hoping knitting is
something that will make me sit down and be still during my few hours to
myself.

Thank you to everyone!!!

I ended up breaking both loom clips trying to get them in the end spot. I
called the company, but after 30 minutes of beeing on hold the call dropped,
and I haven't been able to try again.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!