[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonights Dishcloth Class

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Thu Sep 13 23:21:10 UTC 2012

Thanks, Henry! If you are willing to help out, I will go ahead and finish up
the sewing room. I had to take a break because I forgot to check what was in
front of me before bending over and cracked my forehead on shelves! There
was no damage to my head, but I'm not sure about the shelves. LOL! I have
somewhat of a headache and do have a knot on my forehead.

Tanya