[Nfb-krafters-korner] Describing art works

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Sep 14 18:30:14 UTC 2012

I am on the Writers Division, and Robert asked me to describe the Girl on a Bench Sees Visions of Butterflies.  This forced me to sit down to day, and try to put visual things into words that are visual in nature. Here is what I sent to him and I hope you enjoy it, too.

I have attached the story and descritpion of the art work for you here.

Lynda
Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117