[Nfb-krafters-korner] Describing art works

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Sep 14 19:49:34 UTC 2012

The tree was a central part of my life as I was growing up.  It was the
center of our world, as four children in a western PA neighborood in a rural
place. We climbed the tree to survey our world. We learned how to use the
wall nuts and enjoyed them all winter long in my Mother's cookies, and pies,
and candies.  I have no idea what kind of tree the twig I used was from - it
was very old and gray - but it is the symbol of the branch that i wanted to
use for this piece.

Glad you enjoyed reading this, I enjoyed writing it today.
Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117