[Nfb-krafters-korner] baby booties are completed!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 15 01:31:49 UTC 2012

I was wondering if you would need that other class.  I already sent  out
the recording, too.

In a message dated 9/14/2012 9:30:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
flowersandherbs at gmail.com writes:

Hi  all,

Well folks,

We had twelve students with  great attendance, and much enthusiasm, so we
were easily able    to finish up the baby booties. We learned some new
things
and look forward  to making many more little footsies for baby  tootsies!

Cathy

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org