[Nfb-krafters-korner] tonight's dishcloth class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 19:59:24 UTC 2012

Hello dishcloth loomers,
 here is an update on my dishcloth and my other major project at present.

My DH was planning to use my newly made dishcloth last night after dinner,
but never did. Perhaps it was for the best for me to get the chance to try
it myself first. I have been harvesting and drying herbs for my garden
club's herb, craft, and bake sale. I had dried some oregano in my food
dehydrator the day before yesterday, then ground up the dried herbs in a
colander yesterday afternoon. So, this afternoon things needed cleaning.  I
wanted to move on to drying my tarragon today. So....  I used the dishcloth.
It is perfect! Like Tanya, I have small hands, and this cloth was the
perfect size for me. I was amazed at how thick and how much water this cloth
held, considering it was made with a single strand of cotton yarn. So, I am
very pleased with this pattern.

Thanks again Tanya.
I'll be using this cloth again soon sure enough.
Cathy