[Nfb-krafters-korner] baby booties larger size

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:09:02 UTC 2012

Congratulations goes out from  me to all who have finished their booties!

Now that we have the hang of a small bootie, it is time to make some
slightly larger pair for those "big babies. I plan to do this myself on the
18-peg flexi loom. this morning I have been working on the changes in the
pattern that will be needed to accomplish this. I believe I have the pattern
completed, which I am so pleased about, because this is the first loom
pattern I have attempted to adapt. Woohoo, making strides here!

Anyhow, I am going to loom this up before I share the pattern, because it
may still have errors. If you want to be a Ginny pig and try out this
pattern for everyone let me know. but before you offer, the idea is to loom
it soon, so that you can let me know in good time so we can pass it on to
others to make for the holidays. So, if you have time to help me with this,
please let me know. you may get to try out the adapted pattern before me
because at present I am swamped with herbs to harvest and dry. Of course I
am also still working on my double knit scarf, my butterfly latch hook and
I'm going to begin learning plastic canvas this week.

Cathy
flowersandherbs at gmail.com