[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about beaded hat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:15:46 UTC 2012

Terry was asking a question about the upcoming beaded hat class.

"What would be a good color, still baby colors, pink or yellow?"

Cathy says:

Either sounds great. Girls are typically dressed in pink, but I never
particularly liked pink myself, so perhaps other mom's don't either. yellow
is good for either a boy or girl.  The first hat I made was medium blue with
gold pony beads, my second hat was pink with crystal colored hearts.
Perhaps a yellow hat with light purple beads would be nice?

I try to please the potential customer. <smile>

Cathy