[Nfb-krafters-korner] help I've been hooked by safety pins

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:29:42 UTC 2012

Hi.

I'm thinking of all the different ways I can use my beads, all of my leftover ones that is, for future projects that I make up.

I've had a lot of fun these past two Tuesday so thank you Theresa. You are a great teacher!

Of course, when I was done, my husband being an engineer, looked at the jack-o'-lantern and suggested that the first row of safety pins be strong by the headfirst and then lift up the tails to connect the second row because the heads of the safety pins leave a silver gap between rows 1 & 2.

But what does he know? He is only an engineer.

LM

Sent from my iPhone