[Nfb-krafters-korner] looms

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Sep 19 13:12:23 UTC 2012

I got the Martha Stewart loom set, at Walmart, for $28.?, on Saturday.  Super, a $20 savings from Michaels!
Who has a set and can answer a few questions?

Is the guide on line, anywhere?
I like how it fits together, but do not think it will be a loom I would take with me.  I have not opened the pegs to test the tightness of them.  Why the different colors?
Now I can make a flat piece with out stitching it together, if the pegs stay in!

Also interested in how you weave on it.
One negative comment.  I do not like the tools that came with the set.  Hook is to short and there were some splinters in the wood on 2 of my tools.

Terry P.

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)
Grants Clerk
Tobacco Control Research Branch