[Nfb-krafters-korner] Any one interested?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 19:43:23 UTC 2012

I have a great resource for cute ribbon and I wanted to know if anyone
might be interested in  purchasing some of the ribbon in the future.   I just
placed my Halloween and Christmas order and I should have asked if anyone
was interested prior to this, but I will be sending in another order probably
in  November or December.

The ribbons come in 3/8 or 5/8 inch widths and the narrow comes in 2 yard
lengths and the wider comes in 4 feet lengths.  It is mostly a satin and
some grossgrain, but it is really, really cute stuff.  It comes on small
cardboard rolls which they call bobbins.  It is basically made for
scrapbooking, but perfect for baby hats or decorationsand ribbons and bows for  the
hair.

A few examples of what I just ordered are:

Halloween and Thanksgiving:
Pumpkin carving  It has the words Pumpkin Carving and it has pumpkins  with
Jack Olantern faces
Happy Halloween with spider webs It has the words and webs on orange  ribbon
Pumpkins, gords and I think colored leaves going to use this for
Thanksgiving

Christmas
Santa's Paws.  It is with the words and grean and red paw  prints.
Jingle Jingle It has the words and has 2 rows of Christmas ornaments
HoHoHo well it has green and red HOHOHo
Little elves
Naughty or Nice words and pine twigs

That gives you an idea and some examples of what they have.  I had  gotten
some in the summer that was First Day of School words on yellow ribbon  with
pencils and stuff.  I made up my candy flowers and had the Princesses  take
them into school on the first day for their teachers.  It is suppose  to be
enough ribbon to border a scrap book page etc.

It is a good quality ribbon Morex makes it.