[Nfb-krafters-korner] question about beaded hat

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:45:58 UTC 2012

Linda asked about the heart beads in my hat.

Well, Linda the beads were purchased from fusion beads and are 12MM. hearts
can be purchased with the hole in them running horizontally or vertically.
The beads I bought had holes that ran vertically, so are sideways on the
hat, but are laying aligned perfectly on the brim. this size fit nicely
between the pegs of my loom.  If I had it to do over again, I would
purchased the hearts with the horizontal hole so that the beads could be
right-side up.

Cathy