[Nfb-krafters-korner] Star pattern for MOM

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 20 17:05:42 UTC 2012

Below is star pattern I believe Liz Marie asked me for last night, if I am
incorrect, sorry, had to send this by lists.

STARS (make 32)
Ch 3, slip st to form ring.
Rnd 1 Ch 1, work 5 sc in ring, slip st to beg ch.
Rnd 2 Ch 1, work 3 sc in each sc, slip st to beg ch - 15 sc.
Rnd 3 *Sc in first sc, ch 5, slip st in 2nd ch from hook, sc in next ch, hdc
in next ch, dc in last ch, skip 2 sc; rep from * around, end with slip st to
first sc. Fasten off.
Position the stars on the field and sew them into place.

Terry K