[Nfb-krafters-korner] website/classes

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Sep 20 18:06:29 UTC 2012

I am not Henry, but you can get a set of 4 straight, long looms for about $20.  They range in size from 12 peg to about 30 pegs, on one side.  They have 2 rows of pegs and turning or anker pegs on the end.  Older brand  have rounded corners and the newer brands have square ends.  You should get a hook and plastic needle in the set and you need to buy your yarn, seperately.
Michaels also sells a single rectangle loom, medium sized.  The set is a better buy.

Terry Powers