[Nfb-krafters-korner] Star pattern for MOM

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 16:24:33 UTC 2012

Mary,
I am taking the pattern literal, I have not done the stars yet but the two
ways it is saying to do this is: use clear thread and needle and sew on or
leave a long tail of yarn when star is completed and use that yarn to sew
star on with tapesty needle. Really do not think it matters, try each way.
Hope this works for you.
Terry K