[Nfb-krafters-korner] Speaking of Christmas crafts

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Sep 21 19:58:36 UTC 2012

Carol,

Get working on that project!  We do have a couple of spots left for
classes this year!

In a message dated 9/21/2012 3:57:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
osmarc at sbcglobal.net writes:

This  summer I saw a beaded christmas tree ornament at a craft
shop.  The  lady that made it said it was easy to make and my
sister-in-law told me it  looks very elegant.

You use a round glass ornament and string beads on  it to make a
beaded netting over the ball.  I have not made one yet,  but I
have found instructions on the  internet.

Carol

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org