[Nfb-krafters-korner] -gingerbread house, was candy cane orientation

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:57:10 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

Well, as you know I had missed that class and so was following the
directions. It sounded to me like I was supposed to make four candy canes?

Theresa T, if you read this, please find out from Ken and clarify this for
us please?
Here are the directions under discussion:

Make 4 candy cane rods.
his will happen with all 4 shenilles. Each Rod will have 28 white and 30
red, .please note you can place two whites together and then two reds or one
at a time. You design the pattern.

Place one rod on each of the eaves of the roof. In other words place one on
either side of the peak. Two rods go on the peak. You can secure through
glue or twist the ends of the shenille into the roof.

Cathy