[Nfb-krafters-korner] candy cane orientation

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:30:18 UTC 2012

Thanks Joyce and Theresa,

I believe I have it now. the roof still droops in the center,(perhaps I
didn't tighten the wires enough on one of the rows), but otherwise I think
it is fine.

I am going to bring it to my October meeting and ask members whether they
believe it looks good enough to use as our raffle prize in the herb, craft,
and bake sale for my garden club. I had thought of keeping it myself, but it
would help the club raise some money for civic beautification of our
community, so, I will let you know what happens.
Cathy