[Nfb-krafters-korner] update on ginger bread house

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:25:47 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

Just to share the good news with you: I found a solution for the drooping
roof. I cut off the side of a shoe box and it fit inside the house perfectly
and is holding up the roof. It was just good luck, but the shoe box matched
the house, so no worries with it showing through. I asked my daughter about
the candy canes and she explained that they should be connected as Joyce
described but stand up above the house in the way a handle does. So, that is
why folks thought they were handles.  So now it does look good. Asked my
daughter if she would take a picture, (been asking her all  month saying
pretty please), but she said that she is going out and is too busy, as
usual.

Oh well, at least it is done and looks good now except for the fuzzy white
stuff I'd like to set it on that will look like snow.

Cathy