[Nfb-krafters-korner] Speaking of Christmas crafts

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Sat Sep 22 02:24:53 UTC 2012

My daughter has made ornaments from Styrofoam balls and strings of beads
sold for garland using hot glue, but sticky strip tape in longitude lines on
the ball would work just as well without burning your fingertips. She gets
the Styrofoam balls at Tuesday Morning for much less and has bought the bead
garland after Christmas when everything is on sale. They are quite elegant
and if you glue or tape a ribbon loop before you stick down the last couple
of rows of beads, it holds nicely because they are very light weight.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039