[Nfb-krafters-korner] list folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Sep 22 18:18:12 UTC 2012

A comment for Neva's email.

Neva writes:
overload of messages on the list
that are frivolous. Is there a way we  could have a reply to sender or reply
to group option like most other lists?  In that way, the "thanks" and "Me
Too" and the other extraneous messages  might reduce emails.

This is a tough one.    I read each and every message here  on this list
and all the emails from the classes.  I send replies to this  list that are
thought out and try to detail  my thoughts.  Not  everyone makes   messages
that are "thanks" and "Me
Too", but there  are such messages.  Neva you did just what you are
complaining about in one  of your messages you just sent.

I feel we are a family here and friends and family tend to make comments
and brief hello's.  The world and lots live with text messages and  that is
their communication.     Lots of folks today don't know  how to do much else
and I feel it is too late to change that.

We There has been complaints that off topic things have been discussed here
 and I am at fault for some of that.  We do tend to do some HaHaHa
comments and get up on our boxes to make speeches from time to time.  We  share
sale emails or other newsletters with the group, so where do I draw the  line.

I can't say how many times I have said Krafters Korner is a place to learn,
 teach and share  our love of Krafting.  We are a community of blind
crafters that live with our crafting and blindness.  Some folks are new to  both
of those things  Some folks are learning from us that, "Yes you can do  what
you did when you had eye sight, but this is how".

I love how we share our information, encouragement, victories, laughs,
concerns, friendship, Knowledge and blindness with each  other.

If people want just facts, directions and just take, They can get that from
 books and the internet.  If they want interaction they can find that
here.  It is up to you when you hit that reply button to think.

Without this list we would not have questions answered as fast on
krafting.  We would not have folks to bounce ideas off of and get such  verbal
descriptions back,  We would not have folks that have the blind  knowledge of
crafting to help us.

OK so what do I do???