[Nfb-krafters-korner] pictures of projects for my upcoming classes

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 18:54:17 UTC 2012

Hi to my past and upcoming students,

I am attaching a few of my pictures for anyone who can see them.

The first picture is of the baby booties I made in preparation to teach the
September class.

The second photo is of the beaded hat I have made to prepare for the
upcoming class in October.

The third picture is of the loom knit coaster I prepared for the class
coming up in November.

I haven't crocheted a granny square in awhile, so have no picture of that,
but that class will be coming up in December, so have your leftover yarn
ready for that.

Note to Barb, would you please put these pictures on the facebook page? I
can't enter them in the drawing, but I can post them.

Cathy