[Nfb-krafters-korner] update on ginger bread house

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Sep 24 13:47:00 UTC 2012

What a fun job, Joyce!  Sure been through plenty of that and the MRI's, too, with epelepsi!
I decorate my office area, too, but not that ilaborate!
I like to use what I make, here, in class, like my pumpkin, Christmas tree, and maybe the gingerbread house.  Next year, I might be hanging up my own hand made stockings!

Terry P.