[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ornament Exchange

Brandy Wojcik ballstobooks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:48:49 UTC 2012

I would be willing to organize it if you would like. Once the mods or bord
members approve it you can send me messages off list with your information.
The question is do we want it secret or publisized? I vote for secret, but
am open to anything others want. I would also want to pick a date that all
people that want to participate would need to submit by. I did this for a
whole elementary school once so surely our group can't be too bad.

Bran